Can I sue my accountant for damages my business has suffered?

Additional Information:

Can I sue my accountant?  It appears as though there were significant errors with my taxes from 2009 and now I am being audited.  I understand I am responsible for the tax filing, but can I sue him for damages as my Boston area business has suffered?


If you have sustained any penalties or interest as a result of the accountant’s errors,  you may have a claim against the accountant for malpractice. 

Attorney Alan Fanger is an Accountant Malpractice Lawyer.  He serves the entire Greater Boston and Boston metrowest region including Norfolk County, Suffolk County, Middlesex County and the communities of Arlington, Boston, Braintree, Brookline, Cambridge, Canton, Concord, Dedham, Dover, Framingham, Lexington, Milton, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norwood, Quincy, Sherborn, Sudbury, Waltham, Wayland, Wellesley, and Weston, Massachusetts.

Super Lawyers