I became an attorney to help people. After more than 30 years of practice, I enjoy helping people as much today as when I started practicing law.
Your Questions Answered
- The Burden of Proof – Challenging a Will or Trust in Massachusetts
- The Special Personal Representative: A Useful Tool in Will Contests in Massachusetts
- How Do I Challenge a Will or Trust in Massachusetts?
- The Dilemma of the “Lost Will”
- How Do I Challenge or Contest a Will or Trust in Massachusetts on the Basis of Undue Influence?
- Do we have the right to challenge this Will?
- Challenging a Will in Massachusetts – What is Undue Influence?
- Disinherited from father’s will
- How Do You Challenge a Will?
- Do children of the deceased have a right to view the will and who oversees the executor to make sure he carries out the will?
- Fee Arrangements in Probate Litigation
- What is the procedure for determining the validity of a Will in Massachusetts