Has your employer wrongly classified you as an independent contractor so it could avoid providing you benefits? I represent clients in seeking their rightful benefits from their employer, including commissions and wages due.
Your Questions Answered
- How do I know when I have a claim for unpaid commissions?
- My employer discharged me without paying me a bonus. May I sue under the Wage Act ?
- Can my employer retaliate against me for complaining internally that I was not paid my salary or commissions?
- Is there anything I need to do prior to suing my former employer for unpaid salary or commissions?
- Do I waive my right to sue my employer?