Boston, MA Lease Dispute Lawyer – Serving Clients in Wellesley, Newton, and the Greater Boston Area
Lease disputes are common. They often involve matters such as:
- Nonpayment of rent
- Breaking a lease early through constructive termination (like property abandonment)
- Breach of lease terms, often concerning matters such as quiet enjoyment
- Lessor / Lessee / Sublessee rights and obligations
- Alleged failure to maintain the premises
- Lease renewal disputes
- Disputes concerning build-outs and tenant improvements
- The return of security deposits
As a Greater Boston lease dispute lawyer, I help both lessors and lessees in a wide variety of lease disputes, including the matters noted above.
What Happens When a Breach of the Lease Occurs?
I understand that when a lease is breached, time is of the essence. In some cases, immediate action is required to prevent property or other damage from occurring. I help clients in urgent matters, including eviction, as well as payment and other diputes.
As an attorney helping clients in a wide variety of lease disputes for more than 25 years, I provide experienced and creative problem-solving to every client matter. I invite you to call me to discuss your matter.
Attorney Fanger represented my husband in a landlord tenant eviction case. He was honest throughout and was unyielding in his pursuit for the best possible outcome. He was an amazing attorney and we would 100% hire again.
5 Star Avvo Review – Andrea