I represent clients in all types of real estate disputes, including those involving deposits, condo associations, easements and brokerage commissions.
Massachusetts Real Estate Dispute Lawyer – My Real Estate Dispute Practice
As a Boston real estate dispute lawyer, I represent property owners, buyers, sellers, real estate developers and investors, commercial lenders, landlords, tenants and title insurance companies throughout Greater Boston (including Newton and Wellesley) who are involved in property disputes and real estate litigation, including:
- Residential and commercial lease disputes and landlord/tenant matters
- Condominium owner disputes
- Commercial evictions and foreclosures
- Disputes involving co-op or condominium conversions and partition actions
- Construction litigation and contractor disputes
- Disputes over contracts of sale or purchase
- Easements, variances, and boundary line disputes
- Defense in suits of defect and warranty claims on behalf of commercial and residential builders
- Mechanic’s liens, including filing and enforcement of particularly complicated liens that cover multiple parcels and multiple jobs
- Lis pendens and pending lawsuits
- Partition suits
- Title claims
- Disputes regarding ownership interests in office buildings, warehouses and other commercial real estate
For more information on how I help for specific matters, please see:
New Construction Warranties
My Focus – Results-Oriented Solutions Consistent with Your Objectives
If you’re involved in a real estate dispute, I understand and appreciate that you likely want an acceptable solution to your matter as quickly as possible. With more than 25 years of legal practice, my role is to help you identify your objectives and to work diligently towards accomplishing your objectives in a cost-efficient and expeditious manner.
Creativity, combined with an efficient presentation of the facts and law, will often be effective. Additionally, mediation and arbitration and other alternative dispute resolution techniques can also be helpful.
If you are need of legal representation for your real estate dispute, I would invite you to call the so that I can learn about your problem and explain how I can help.