I represent clients in all types of real estate disputes, including those involving deposits, condo associations, easements and brokerage commissions.
Massachusetts Real Estate Dispute Lawyer – My Real Estate Dispute Practice
As a Boston real estate dispute lawyer, I represent property owners, buyers, sellers, real estate developers and investors, commercial lenders, landlords, tenants and title insurance companies throughout Greater Boston (including Newton and Wellesley) who are involved in property disputes and real estate litigation, including:
- Residential and commercial lease disputes and landlord/tenant matters
- Condominium owner disputes
- Commercial evictions and foreclosures
- Disputes involving co-op or condominium conversions and partition actions
- Construction litigation and contractor disputes
- Disputes over contracts of sale or purchase
- Easements, variances, and boundary line disputes
- Defense in suits of defect and warranty claims on behalf of commercial and residential builders
- Mechanic’s liens, including filing and enforcement of particularly complicated liens that cover multiple parcels and multiple jobs
- Lis pendens and pending lawsuits
- Partition suits
- Title claims
- Disputes regarding ownership interests in office buildings, warehouses and other commercial real estate
For more information on how I help for specific matters, please see:
New Construction Warranties
My Focus – Results-Oriented Solutions Consistent with Your Objectives
If you’re involved in a real estate dispute, I understand and appreciate that you likely want an acceptable solution to your matter as quickly as possible. With more than 25 years of legal practice, my role is to help you identify your objectives and to work diligently towards accomplishing your objectives in a cost-efficient and expeditious manner.
Creativity, combined with an efficient presentation of the facts and law, will often be effective. Additionally, mediation and arbitration and other alternative dispute resolution techniques can also be helpful.
If you are need of legal representation for your real estate dispute, I would invite you to call the so that I can learn about your problem and explain how I can help.
Alan Fanger is an excellent attorney. We had a real estate case that included multiple individuals (including attorneys), non-payment of a mortgage obligation, multiple cross-complaints and spanned almost 10 years. Through all of it, even when it was at its worst, Alan kept us informed and kept us on path to reach our final goal of fighting off the frivolous claims and counterclaims and collecting the debt owed to us with interest. Justice prevailed thanks to the dedication of this superb professional.
We would highly recommend Attorney Fanger to anyone who needs to have their interests protected in a court of law as he is an excellent litigator. He is extremely trustworthy and earned our respect soon after he took over our case. He always took the time to explain what we would be faced with and always listened to us whenever we needed questions answered. Alan is thoroughly knowledgeable about real estate litigation.
We are so glad that we were referred to Attorney Fanger when faced with the initial frivolous lawsuit. He guided us through that one and the following 6-8 years of subsequent claims from this group of cronies.
Thanks Alan for all you did for us.
5 Star Avvo Review – Steve