When you retain a professional, you deserve professional services. I can help if a professional failed to meet the minimum standards required, and you suffered damages as a result.
Your Questions Answered
- Should I accept a full refund from an attorney in case of legal malpractice?
- Do we have a case against the title search company?
- We just found out new home has defective foundation. Can we sue the seller or real estate agent?
- Property doesn’t meet needs of my business. Can I sue seller?
- Can I sue my accountant for damages my business has suffered?
- Our closing attorney didn’t payoff the FHA loan as required by Payoff Statement.
- What would be required of me to file a professional malpractice suit?
- Do we have a professional malpractice claim?
- In MA can I sue my home inspector or realtor?
- Mold: Easy to Remediate, Tough to Compensate
- Right to sue the mother’s attorney for malpractice
- Are legal malpractice claims assignable?